REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2020 IS NOW OPEN!
Thank you for your flexibility in helping us Return to Play! Due to the short time frame to register, organize and schedule, we had to make some concessions for this session, so review the new parameters prior to registration!
The season begins on October 3rd
Players MUST be registered by 5pm on Friday, Sept. 25th
Six game season (not guaranteed)
Player Registration Fee for Women, Men, Coed is $75 per player; Coed Eight is $55 per player. Players that did not play in the spring 2020
season will be required to pay the $30 NCASA state fee.
Game format is 11 vs. 11 except for Coed Eight (8 vs. 8)
Schedules will vary towards the end of the season depending on field availability so the season may last longer than expected!
- No reschedule requests.
- Rain/weather make up games not guaranteed.
- Only even number of teams per division will be allowed, first come, first served!
- TASL reserves the right to combine divisions.
- Teams must have 14 paid players by Sept. 25th to be included in the schedule. Coed Eight teams must have a minimum of 12 paid players.
- Subs will be allowed. Team minimum is 16 players before subs can be added.
- No recreation division and only one division for Men O60.
- No discounted fee for teams 3 or more.
- Refunds possible less admin fee of $10.
- COVID-19 Reporting system in place.
- Games canceled due to COVID-19 incident not guaranteed to be rescheduled as most incidents will require a 2-week break, it will be difficult to reschedule.
TASL RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
If you are a Substitute Player, please read below before you proceed to registration.
SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS: Players may get invited by a captain to play on a specific game day. The Sub Player must register for each date they will play. Select the date and continue to registration. You will type in the division and team name during registration. GAME DATES are in alphabetical order! April will appear before February, so please SCROLL down the list to the proper date. Sub players need to be registered by 2pm for weeknight games and by 2pm on Friday for weekend games.
Just a few notes:
Returning players will log into the system with their email and password created when they registered in the spring season.
NEW Players will "CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT" with their email address and a Password and will need to upload a photo during the registration process. You will always access your profile by logging back in with your email and password.
DON'T HAVE A TEAM??? You are a FREE AGENT!! Players that don't have a team may join the "Player Pool" and register as a "Free Agent" player. Register for each division that you would consider participating in to improve your opportunity to find a team. Players do not pay to join the player pool but once you are contacted by a captain and join a team you will be required to pay the registration fee.