We are pleased to announce we have switched to a new registration system for 2023! You will find this system much easier to navigate.
All players will need to create a new account. Your old username and password will not be recognized.
When creating your new account, you will have to upload a photo once again. No hats, no sunglasses! Head shot only.
Spring season starts February 18th.
Teams must have 14 paid players by January 13th to be included in the schedule. Coed Eight teams must have a minimum of 12 players.
NOTE - Coed 1 - Coed 5 division games are scheduled for Monday & Tuesday nights at WRAL Soccer Park and Wake Competition Center.
Ten game season for 11 vs.11 divisions including Women, Coed, Coed Eight (8v8), Men and Men Over 60.
Coed Recreation plays 6 games.
New offering for Men Over 60 Small Sided on Sunday!
DIVISIONS OF PLAY, GAME DAYS & FIELDS - All efforts are made to assure the games get played, however there is not a guarantee. TASL reserves the right to combine divisions.
PLAYER REGISTRATION FEES: All players must pay an annual $30 NCASA Fee once during the calendar year in addition to the league fee.
TASL LEAGUE FEES:
- Women, Men, and Coed (11 vs 11): $105
- Coed Eight and Men Over 60: $80
- Coed Recreation: $50
- On multiple teams??? If you have paid for two teams and you are joining Team #3 or #4, etc. the fee is $45.
Game Format: Game format is 11 vs. 11 for all divisions except for Coed Eight (8 vs. 8), Men Over 60 Small Sided and Coed Recreation.
CLICK ON SPRING REGISTRATION TO CONTINUE TO REGISTRATION:
Players must have the Captain's permission to join a team.
Looking for a team to join? Keep scrolling and register as a Free Agent at the bottom of the page, not here.
GUEST PLAYERS! See instructions below for GUEST PLAYERS.
Select the Division of Play and your team's name from the drop-down list. The drop-down list is organized with Men's teams, followed by Women's teams, followed by Coed teams, followed by More Teams!*
If you have paid for 2 teams, and you are registering for a 3rd team (or more), select the team More Teams!* at the bottom of the drop-down list. Do NOT register for More Teams unless you have already joined and paid for two teams.
GUEST PLAYER REGISTRATION
THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF GUEST PLAYER REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
- GUEST PLAYERS: Players must be invited by a captain to play on a specific game day.
- The Guest Player must register for each date they will play.
- Guest players should register by 5pm on game day (or 5pm on Friday for the weekend) to allow your captain time to print the roster with your name on it.. Guest players must show on the roster in order to play on the field!
- The $30 NCASA fee is only charged once per calendar year.
- Game day fees are $15 per game.
TO REGISTER AS A GUEST PLAYER
- Go to the player registration page: TeamPass
- Click on VIEW TEAMS Box on the bottom left, underneath the Player and Coach Signup.
- Click on the name of the Team that you will be playing with.
- The team's schedule will be shown.
- Click on the "register guest player box" to register for the specific game date.
VIP PLAYER REGISTRATION
VIP Players (females and goalkeepers) that are joining a team must email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to register.
DON'T HAVE A TEAM??? You are a FREE AGENT!!
If you are interested in finding a team, please register as a Free Agent.
Players that don't have a team may register as a Free Agent and join the "Player Pool" (no cost). Register for each division that you would consider participating in to improve your opportunity to find a team.
Once you are contacted by a captain and agree to join a team you will register directly for that team and this is when you will pay the registration fee.
TASL plays three seasons per year.
The spring season runs February through May and registration begins in October or November.
The fall season runs August through October and registration begins in May.
The six week summer heat season plays in June and July and registration begins in April.