TASL is a sanctioned league through the North Carolina Adult Soccer Association (NCASA) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA) under the United States Soccer Federation (USSF). One of the benefits of being a player in a sanctioned league is the availability of a supplemental accident policy. Claims should be filed within 90 days from the date of the injury or the benefits may be denied due to untimely filing. (Note - you do not have to wait until you have all of your bills to submit the claim form. Bills may be forwarded later with a copy of the original claim form.)
For filing Instructions, click here.
To download a Claim Form, click here.
- Claim Forms must be typed! Handwritten forms are not allowed.
- Complete the Claim Form.
- The League name is TASL. The State Association is NCASA. The Region is III.
- Obtain the signature (on page 2 and on page 3) of your Team Captain present at the match at the time of the accident.
- Scan and email the form to TASL at email@example.com.
- TASL will validate the Claim Form and will send the form to NCASA for processing.
- NCASA will process the form and send it to the insurance provider.
- You will be contacted by the insurance provider once the claim is processed.