GUEST PLAYER REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
To register as a guest player:
- Go to the player registration page: TeamPass
- Click on VIEW TEAMS box on the bottom left, underneath the player and coach signin..
- Click on the name of the Team that you will be playing with.
- The team's Schedule will be shown.
- Click on the "register guest player box" to register for the specific game date.
TASL allows for the use of a Guest Player in the fall and spring for teams that have met the criteria of 16 paid players on roster.
The captain may invite a player to play as a guest on a specific Game Day. The use of a guest is at the discretion of the Team Captain.
- A player may not register as a guest in a division in which they already play.
- A player may only be a guest on one team per division.
All players are required to pay an annual $30 NCASA fee once per calendar year (January to December). Subs must pay a $15 Game Day Fee for each game they play.
Guest player registration fees are not refundable. If a game is canceled or rained out, you will have a credit to use later in the season.
Please see the TASL Supplemental Policies for complete details on the Substitute Player Policy.